to see more, check out #benscoterlovestory on instagram!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the back and forth.
Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night. It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...
-
reading little women , & hoping that it picks up soon. i'm always so impatient for the books i read to get interesting. ...
-
sweater | shirt | mug | scarf | boots | loafers | bag | ring can i pretty please have all of these items? the cozy cable kn...






3 comments:
Love all these pictures! I'm a sucker for black & whites so those won my heart! Looks like you have a really good time :)
The wedding looks like a blast! I love the black and white imagery to capture such timeless moments. ♥
What a gorgeous wedding! I love weddings, such a joyous time!
Post a Comment