Sunday, July 31, 2011

the sunday currently.

When I started blogging on siddathornton back in July of 2011, the beginning of my currently posts wasn't far off. I've long enjoyed compiling lists of what's going on in the moment, but I never thought about making it a link-up or an always-on-Sundays thing until September 16, 2012. As you can read in that post, I was elated, due to the responses I was getting from other bloggers, letting me know that they, too were doing "currently" posts and had decided to dedicate the writing of them to Sundays each week. Thus, The Sunday Currently was born, and I have currently penned over 100 posts, some with over 50 people linking up and sharing what they're up to, too. If you feel so inclined, please join! Let's celebrate the little moments of our lives that we never want to forget.

See all past editions of The Sunday Currently here.

No comments: