Wednesday, July 27, 2011

coffee addict, right here.

that's right. you found me out.

i'm one of those people. the people whose days simply cannot start until they have sipped that hot, liquid energy from their favorite mug.

but, it's ok. because at least i don't visit starbucks every day (which, for me, is a feat in and of itself).

i like to reserve trips to starbucks for only one day of the week - sunday.

you can expect photos of my weekly starbucks outing, be it in my hometown in lousiana, an airport in the midst of travel, or perhaps in the company of friends or family.

and not to worry - i always share what i'm sipping, so you can be privy to the best that starbucks has to offer! because believe me, i like to think i've tried almost everything on the menu.

No comments:

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...