Tuesday, January 5, 2016

for twenty-sixteen: words.

As my mini series of goals, resolutions, etc., for twenty sixteen continues today, I thought I would share five words that I want to focus on for this year. These are words that I hope to embody as I make my way through this new year.

1. warm - having, showing, or expressive of enthusiasm, affection, or kindness. 
2. interestedshowing curiosity or concern about something or someone; having a feeling of interest. 
3. industriousdiligent and hard-working. 
4. resourcefulhaving the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties. 
5. calm(of a person, action, or manner) not showing or feeling nervousness, anger, or other emotions.

What words do you wish to embody this year?

See my resolutions here.
See my goals here.

No comments:

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...