Sunday, July 11, 2021

sunday log three.

Well, I am coming to you at 10:36 pm, but... better late than never, right?

Three Sundays in a row. I may well be on my way to forming a habit. 

I'm going to level with you right here - my leisure reading of late has been nearly nonexistent. I used to be a person who read, at the very least, a chapter of an actual, real life book nearly every single day. And now? I scroll various social media before passing out with my phone in my hand each night. How the mighty have fallen. 

Earlier today, however, I opened up and read an article in Smithsonian Magazine. Call it small, but it made me feel better about myself. 

Now, I just have to address the issue of how I have managed to be in the process of reading the same book since last. year.  I don't even really know what to say about that, other than... ugh. 

I know this is a short post, but really, I just need the accountability. So next time you see me, if I have a phone in my hand, do me a favor and hand me a book instead. 

No comments:

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...