around the internet lately.
lately, i've found myself in a weird kind of limbo: wanting to find a job, but being unable to. wanting to blog extremely consistently, but finding a dearth of inspiration and/or drive. wanting to work toward a spotless home, but finding it mind-numbing. wanting to push on with my career, but lacking proper goals.
i have, however, had no trouble navigating around the internet, finding what i consider quality reading material, which is exactly what i intend on sharing with you on this gloomy, dreary wilmington day.
- an interesting analysis of society's liking craze from the man repeller
- anything & everything from meg & and her opposite-of-fussy blog header
- this blogging philosophy from champagne bubbles
- simplistic running inspiration from a lost feather
- a new & inspiring chapter opens for one of my favorite beauty gurus
- an open-hearted confession from his little lady
lately i feel myself standing on the edge of a new beginning; change coming - inevitable, good, refreshing. i feel my job coming, ready to greet me at exactly the right moment. i feel my blog re-forming, taking a new shape, while i work to re-design it. i feel my life shifting; i feel myself finding purpose. and while this feeling has given way to a dry spell of instant-gratification-inspiration, i'm willing to be patient. because i know it's on its way.
photo: adventure in downtown wilmington \ instagram