Tuesday, November 19, 2013

savannah snapshot: the mulberry inn.

Recently, I was going through the collection of photos I've accumulated on my laptop from this year, & I realized there were still quite a few Savannah photos I hadn't yet shared. That's why today I am sharing some snaps of The Mulberry Inn - the beautiful historic hotel we stayed in during our July 2013 visit to the charming city of Savannah, Georgia.

The southern charm, coziness & comfort is - I hope - oozing from these photos. I hope to return one day, that's for sure.

Want to see more of Savannah?

photos taken in july of 2013 at the mulberry inn in savannah, georgia

1 comment:

siddathornton said...

These are so pretty! Makes me want to go :]

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...