Friday, December 13, 2013

friday's fancies #75: just a little bit of sparkle.

By the time you're reading this, I will be completely finished with the Fall Semester. Through Statistics, Anatomy & Physiology, Cultural Anthropology, & Ethics, I'm not going to lie - tears have been shed, victories have been celebrated, & much, much has been learned. Now, pardon me while I take on my biggest project for the next few weeks: re-reading the entire Harry Potter series.

friday's fancies #75: just a little bit of sparkle.

Since this will be a weekend comprised mostly of cleaning up around the apartment - & probably some Christmas shopping - I thought I'd interpret this week's Friday's Fancies theme as an opportunity for some sparkly nails. On Wednesday night, we also started re-watching Dawson's Creek from the beginning, so I have a feeling we'll be watching a lot of that over the weekend. And this outfit would be perfect for an afternoon on the couch in front of the TV. [Can you believe the coziness of that sweater?]

fireside reading:
- I'm going to have to dig through my closet & see if I have any shoes I could upgrade with some glitz, like Megan did in this DIY.
- Joelle's message of courage really resonated with me earlier this week.
- A must-read by Laken.

link-up: Friday's Fancies on {long distance loving}

5 comments:

siddathornton said...

I love that cozy sweater!

siddathornton said...

Oooh, I love everything about this outfit! Stylish and comfy... and really, sparkles bring everything to a whole new level.

siddathornton said...

I LOVE comfy clothes. Lately I'm on a mission to make everything I wear comfortable, but cute too. It's working decently well.

siddathornton said...

I love using nail polish to accent an outfit! :)

siddathornton said...

Me too - I want it!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...