Wednesday, September 30, 2015

the last day of september.



Fall in North Carolina - it's something I've really grown to love over the past few years. Since we're bidding September adieu today, I thought I would share a couple of photos that I took this past Saturday, just around the house. I love the colors in these photos - pink, green, black, red-orange, purple. They feel like Fall; they feel like September 2015. Like rain and falling leaves and maybe being a little bit over-emotional, especially right here at the end. If you couldn't tell, the sentimentalist in me is currently out in full force.

Things aren't always going to be perfect, but the important thing is to just live the best way we know how and make memories along the way. And the excitement of all of the year-end festivities always feels so fresh and new and sparkly. Isn't it funny how the year can re-invent itself right before we transition over into a new one? If that isn't inspiration to turn over a new leaf - even before the season of resolutions and changes and novelty - well, then I don't know what is. 

--
siddathornton through the years:
2012 | 2011

No comments:

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...