Sunday, September 20, 2015

the sunday currently, volume 107.



breakfast post-race at the scullery with rebekah

Good Sunday morning to ya! Today I have quite a lot to check off on my to-do list, and I am feeling ready to get all of that accomplished! Also, later on I get to pick Justin up from the airport! I can't wait! I have had a great weekend full of homemade curry, spending the night with a friend, and running in a 5k. I'm hoping to carry over this joy into the week, working hard on school and checking everything off my future to-do lists. Here we go!

On this Sunday, I am currently...

reading for school this week. I'm really trying to get back on track with everything and get into a better study schedule. 
writing a lot in my planner lately. It's making me feel a lot better. I feel like I go through phases with my planner, and I'm really happy to be in an "on" one right now.
listening to my Fall 2015 playlist, which I talked about in my TSC post from two weeks ago and will be posting here on siddathornton this Wednesday, since it is the Fall Equinox, and we will finally be officially in the Autumn season!
thinking that I am ready for Justin to get home! He has been in Kansas on a golf tournament since this past Wednesday, and I'm tired of holding down the fort over here. I can't wait to see him!
smelling like Brown Sugar and Fig from Bath and Body Works and Burberry Brit lately has made me so very happy. I'm so glad that I discovered that my favorite scent was back on B&BWorks' website, and that my parents got me a wonderful Burberry Brit gift set for my birthday. Yay for signature scents!
wishing I was better at adulting. I hate staying home by myself while Justin is out of town. Luckily, I have some wonderful friends who have let me sleep over at their houses in the past few days. 
hoping I will have a productive school work week ahead. 
wearing the gel manicure that I got two weeks and one day ago... still. That is a pretty amazing fact, if you ask me. I can't believe it has lasted this long. I must be honest - I am getting a little tired of the color. I might remove it sometime this week and paint them a different color. Maybe grey? Maybe red? We'll see.
loving the fact that I changed my social media handles back to siddathornton - they were lrschristy for a while there. I know it's a bit confusing to change things like this, but lately I've realized just how special the siddathornton name is to me. It feels like a comfortable thing to come back to.
wanting to do quite a few things today: work on statistics at Coffee Shack with Danielle, dye my hair, do a little grocery shopping, and look into transferring my blog over to Word Press, as well as look into purchasing a dot com. And then, of course, pick Justin up from the airport! Busy day ahead! And I love it.
needing to run 3 miles a couple of times this week. I ran the Vidant Run, Walk, and Roll yesterday, and I am so happy. I ran the whole time, albeit quite slow, and it was very inspiring to me. I plan to keep the pace up and hopefully beat my time - 37:16 - at the 5k that Justin & I [and some of my classmates] are doing this coming up Saturday. 
feeling great. I've been working out a lot lately, and it has been a really good change for me. Now, I just need to get my eating in order. Healthy habits! Something I always have to work toward.
clicking Blackboard, my ECU email account, and other such things this week. Here's to school work!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Here's to safe travels for Justin today, as well as anyone else on the road or in the air.

--
siddathornton through the years:
2012

What are you doing? Link up and share below.


No comments:

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...