Thursday, December 15, 2011

'may the odds be ever in your favor!'

last night, our book club met over at mckenzy's gorgeous house, for our december meeting. the book of interest? the hunger games (which i talked about here). a couple of us dressed up as tributes, we played the santa hat game (one of my favorites!), & we also participated in a cookie exchange. i had a lovely time, & once again, i felt so lucky to have found my way into such a great, intelligent group of girls! book club is definitely something that i'll miss when i move away from shreveport.

my recipe:


my cookies:


after a couple rounds of trial & error, my nutella sugar cookies came out a success!

next up in book club, one of my favorites: to kill a mockingbird.


graphic: nutella image found here; graphic designed by me
photo: iphone

1 comment:

memory said...

oh buddy! look at those delicious cookies!!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...