Sunday, January 29, 2012

starbucks sunday: justin's iphone artwork.

this particular starbucks sunday is lovely, because right after i pulled out of the drive thru & back onto the open road, i called my sister. 

as i sipped my tall nonfat caramel macchiato (the drink of choice lately, it seems), we talked about millsaps life, things we should be doing but don't feel like, & we laughed about things not fit to be posted on the internet (as per usual). 

this particular starbucks sunday is lovely, because after getting off the phone with my sister, i made a little impromtu pop into walgreens to buy some makeup i've had on my mind for quite some time.

this particular starbucks sunday is lovely, because i am about to share with you some of justin's recent iphone art. get ready, ladies & gentlemen.



perhaps in order for any of this to make sense, you will have had to read this particular post. with my discovery of the emojicons for iphone, a new trend has been born: the moomoo symbol... a little cow. 

needless to say, justin is nothing short of an iphone artist. the barn one has a special place in my heart, because it was the very first i ever received. i find the sailboat particularly impressive, but the tennis depiction is the obvious favorite. i mean, look at their little rackets. how can you say no?

thank you, justin, for keeping me endlessly entertained with your creativity. 


photos: iphone

8 comments:

Bree said...

haha how funny!

Ashley said...

So funny!!! I am loving that Starbucks cup, by the way! So festive and adorable :)

Sam | ashore said...

hah! he has a real talent. It's so important to be with someone who makes you laugh.

Jamie said...

Thats hilarious. He is talented!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love that cup!!

Head over to my Made My Day Monday Blog Link-Up today! Get new followers and share your story that made your day!!

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

Michelle (michabella) said...

Is that their current cups?!?!?! I am in love with it :)

meghan said...

fun that you got to buy some makeup that you wanted. I love buying makeup! And the phone art is so cute. I still don't know how to do those emoticons, but I haven't looked into it. I think they're fun, though!

Emily | Recently said...

That is the cutest/sweetest thing ever! How in the world did he figure out how to do that??? So cool!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...