my current favorite instagram accounts.
all photos are from my instagram account - follow along here!
Lately, I've found myself inspired by Instagram, from both the perspective of uploader & viewer. I thought I would share the accounts that are inspiring me most as of today, as well as why!
1. lone hands - Lindsay's photos have a dreamy, surreal, "stormy" quality to them. ["Stormy" has come to be the adjective with which I attempt to describe my favorite type of photo editing. Does this make sense to anyone else? Does anyone have suggestions to better describe what I'm getting at?]
2. sleepinthegardn - This is Troian Bellisario's account. She plays my favorite character on Pretty Little Liars. I think she is a really interesting person, & I think her account is a reflection of that.
3. organizedjen - I have mentioned more than a couple of times that Organized Jen is a great motivator for me. Her Instagram account is a cheery, motivational, bright place on my feed.
4. wishfulnals - When I think of Natalie's account, I think of travel documentation at its best, to which I definitely aspire [and am still working on].
5. katezharvey - Kate's photos are simple, fresh, & inspiring.
7. nannerburns - I LOVE Anna's photos. She portrays a style that I would like to be able to emulate. Her blog is one of my favorites, too.
8. vestiges - Kristen's feed has long been a source of inspiration for me. I feel like she always posts with intention, which is something I am striving for in my own account.
Who are your favorite instagrammers right now? Who do I need to add to my queue? I could name quite a few more in this post, but I figured it would be best to share in smaller snippets. Look for more editions of this post in the coming months!
Want to join me in blogging every day in June? The more the merrier. I even made a button to celebrate the occasion. Feel free to use it in your blog sidebar or in the body of your posts. Let's encourage one another to get back to our blogging roots. Happy blogging!