Happy Summer! Today marks the Summer Solstice, which is the official beginning of the Summer season. To celebrate, I thought I would share with you all the products that I have gone through in the Spring season. I'm a little surprised at how few products I used up, but I suppose that's a good thing. Read on to see what I've been using!
1. Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Honey Sweetheart - As you can see in the photo, I actually went through two tubes of this body cream. This is my favorite moisturizer formulation from Bath & Body Works - it is thick, creamy, & rich. I applied it every time I got out of the shower, & the scent often lingered through the night & into the next day. I don't think this scent family is available at Bath & Body Works anymore [they always discontinue my favorite scents], but it can be found on Amazon.
2. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in French Lavender & Honey - I discovered this scent family when my sister was in town in mid-May, & it has quickly become one of my all-time favorite Bath & Body Works scents! I picked up a travel-size fine fragrance mist, & it was empty by the beginning of June. It's such a fresh, sweet, comforting scent, & I found myself pulled to choose it out of my large body spray collection every time. I plan to pick up a regular-sized fragrance mist, as well as the eau de parfum - that's how much I love it!
3. Pink Body Lotion in Warm & Cozy - Out of all the Pink fragrances, this is my all-time favorite, though I also enjoy Fresh & Clean. I started using this lotion at the end of Winter, & I finished it up in mid-Spring. I would suggest it as a wonderful, cozy - ha! - Winter scent. I will be revisiting it - & probably repurchasing it - when the cooler months are upon us again.
4. OGX Conditioner in Nourishing Coconut Milk - This is my Summer shampoo/conditioner scent of choice right now. It's quite coconut-y, but it could also pass for a delicious caramel corn scent, while I love. Since I color my hair, I like that this formula is sulfate-free, allowing my color to remain vibrant longer. As usual, due to my thick, dry hair, I have gone through the conditioner component before the shampoo component, so I'm still working through the shampoo. I like these, & I plan to repurchase through the Summer months, before I transition over to my Fall picks.
5. CVS Clear Spray Sunscreen SPF 70 - This sunscreen lasted me forever - there was clearly a lot of product in there. This sunscreen was pretty average, though I have to say it was quite greasy. I am planning to try out some Neutrogena varieties in the future, so I probably will not repurchase this.
6. Studio 35 Makeup Remover Towlettes - I've gotten these in a pinch before, which is exactly what happened this time around. I really do not like these - I do not find them to be moist enough. I'm going to try to stick with my tried & true favorites, the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, so I do not plan to repurchase these.
7. Bath Body Works Shower Gel in Amber Blush - I went into Bath & Body Works hoping to score a shower gel in the Sensual Amber scent, & that is when I discovered that the scent family had been discontinued. Frustrated, I grabbed the Amber Blush scent, thinking it may be similar. It's not, really. It's a lot more fruity-smelling, & it's not my favorite. Therefore, I would not repurchase this.
8. White Cloud Cotton Rounds - These are great basics to have on hand for removing nail polish, as well as applying toner. I will definitely repurchase these!
So, there you have it - the products I used up in Spring of 2014. Have you used any of these products? Would you purchase them again? I plan to do empties posts for each season, at the end of the season, from now on. It's fun to see what others have gone through, so please do let me know in the comments which products you have used up lately, & if you are running out to pick them up again. And if you've written a similar blog post, leave that in the comments as well, so I can check it out!
Want to join me in blogging every day in June? The more the merrier. I even made a button to celebrate the occasion. Feel free to use it in your blog sidebar or in the body of your posts. Let's encourage one another to get back to our blogging roots. Happy blogging!
This post contains affiliate links, but all opinions & professions of love are genuinely my own. This is not a sponsored post.