weekly wishes two.
Good morning! Today I am excited, because Justin is finally coming home from his U.S. Open trip! He has been gone since Thursday, & that is far too long. I'm starting to go stir crazy in this empty apartment. I'm ready for some relaxation & One Tree Hill viewing today. I can't wait until he's here, as if that weren't evident by the amount of exclamation points I've already used in this short paragraph.
I have a lot to get accomplished this morning, but before I run off like a busy bee, I wanted to stop in & share my second edition of Weekly Wishes with you all.
LAST WEEK'S WISHES
1. Get ahead with my blog posts. Nope. This didn't happen, at all. I had such high hopes, but it seems I over-committed myself pretty much all week. I need to give myself a full day at Starbucks [Or maybe Barnes & Noble? I haven't been there in a while.] in order to accomplish everything that's on my blog to-do list. That might happen this week, but I cannot be positive. Hopefully so!
2. Walk 10,000 steps or more each day. I got very close to this goal, & barely missed it. Something tells me it may pop up in next week's wishes.
3. Get up at 6:15 every single day. This didn't happen either. Oops. However, I did learn how to program my coffee pot over the weekend. It's set to brew at 6:10 each morning, so there's some early-rising incentive for you.
THIS WEEK'S WISHES
1. Get caught up with Bible reading. I mentioned in yesterday's post that this is absolutely priority number one this week. And it is. It's driving me crazy that I'm not on point. When I see you here next week, this task will be accomplished. No excuses.
2. Sort & store all of our photos. This is a project that I've been sitting on for a long time. We have an external hard drive, & I plan to sort & store the photos there, as well as in an online medium [Dropbox? Photobucket? Any suggestions?].
3. Take some time out to relax. Next week begins summer visitor season at the C Residence. I am so thrilled to have company coming, but I'm going to take this week to relax a bit. I want to still get things accomplished, but I do not want to feel the anxious immediacy I sometimes feel when I'm trying to get things accomplished. Plus, I want to be a happy hostess, not a frazzled one.
Want to join me in blogging every day in June? The more the merrier. I even made a button to celebrate the occasion. Feel free to use it in your blog sidebar or in the body of your posts. Let's encourage one another to get back to our blogging roots. Happy blogging!