weekly wishes three.
Good morning! I am up bright & early this morning, with a to-do list nearly a mile long. Our first visitor [Justin's mom!] arrives tomorrow, so the apartment has a couple of finishing touches needed, like a good vacuum. Also, we have a moving company coming to give us an estimate later this morning, for our move to Greenville [which I'm soon going to share more about!]. Those things things will probably keep me pretty busy, but I also need to get a workout in there somewhere... Let's kick everything off with another installment of Weekly Wishes.
LAST WEEK'S WISHES
1. Get caught up with Bible reading. Well, I have finally gotten caught back up, & I am vowing to never fall quite so far behind ever again. Reading the Bible has become such a peaceful, relaxing part of my day, & I look forward to having the entire thing read by next March.
2. Sort & store all of our photos. This did not happen. I don't know why I have such a block against this particular project, but that doesn't change the fact that I need to get it done before my computer decides to crash again.
3. Take some time out to relax. Mission accomplished! Last week was pretty great: the perfect combination of relaxation & productivity. I'm hoping for another week just like it.
THIS WEEK'S WISHES
1. Keep the house neat & tidy. With a clean house under our belts, it's important to me to keep it that way. I've really been taking pride in our place, & simple joys like that should always be appreciated.
2. Work out every single day. I've been doing really well with this, & I want to keep it up.
3. Write & read a little bit every day. My novel, my journals, books, blogs, blog posts... there is a lot to be written & read this week.
Want to join me in blogging every day in June? The more the merrier. I even made a button to celebrate the occasion. Feel free to use it in your blog sidebar or in the body of your posts. Let's encourage one another to get back to our blogging roots. Happy blogging!