Friday, September 16, 2011

friday's fancies #3: game day chic.

friday's fanicies # 3 - game day chic.


when i learned the theme of this week's friday's fancies - gameday chic - the wheels started turning in my head over whether i'd feature my alma mater, louisiana tech, or one of my other two favorites - louisiana state university or university of florida. since a trip to ruston sounds just short of fabulous to me at this moment, i decided to go with the bulldogs! our colors are red, white, and blue, but in an effort to seem a little less fourth of july, i decided to go a little more neutral. clearly i'm living in a dream world, because in the real world, my feet would scorn me for the jimmy choo choice. everything else you see here exudes comfort & relaxation to me - something i value in a good football tailgate/viewing session. go bulldogs!

go check everyone else out at {long distance loving}!


Amor Psyche rhinestone top
€169 - jades24.com

Miss Selfridge denim skinny jeans
£38 - missselfridge.com

Jimmy Choo patent leather sandals
$149 - fashionphile.com

Marni embossed handbag
£255 - net-a-porter.com

Jennifer Meyer 18k jewelry
$675 - barneys.com

7 comments:

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

This is such a cute game day outfit! A very nice alternative to what people usually wear! :)

Rachel said...

Go Gators back atcha! Thanks for stoppping at my blog earlier! Im loving the earrings you picked out here!

henning love said...

haha super cute top love the bull dog and those earrings are my favorite!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That sweatshirt is TOO cute!!

meghan said...

The envelope clutch is great. I've loved those for a long time, but I always wonder if it's functional. I think a Friday's Fancies outfit is definitely the best place to pick it! :)

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

ha, that top just made me laugh! How cute is that.. I love bulldogs!

ally (the ruffled lace) said...

i love that you picked those karen walker shades for more than one post! i have the same obsession with the tortoiseshell cat eye look!
http://theruffledlace.blogspot.com/

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...