Friday, September 16, 2011

friday's fancies #3: game day chic.

friday's fanicies # 3 - game day chic.


when i learned the theme of this week's friday's fancies - gameday chic - the wheels started turning in my head over whether i'd feature my alma mater, louisiana tech, or one of my other two favorites - louisiana state university or university of florida. since a trip to ruston sounds just short of fabulous to me at this moment, i decided to go with the bulldogs! our colors are red, white, and blue, but in an effort to seem a little less fourth of july, i decided to go a little more neutral. clearly i'm living in a dream world, because in the real world, my feet would scorn me for the jimmy choo choice. everything else you see here exudes comfort & relaxation to me - something i value in a good football tailgate/viewing session. go bulldogs!

go check everyone else out at {long distance loving}!


Amor Psyche rhinestone top
€169 - jades24.com

Miss Selfridge denim skinny jeans
£38 - missselfridge.com

Jimmy Choo patent leather sandals
$149 - fashionphile.com

Marni embossed handbag
£255 - net-a-porter.com

Jennifer Meyer 18k jewelry
$675 - barneys.com

7 comments:

Jenna said...

This is such a cute game day outfit! A very nice alternative to what people usually wear! :)

Bloggin in PA said...

Go Gators back atcha! Thanks for stoppping at my blog earlier! Im loving the earrings you picked out here!

Meg {henninglove} said...

haha super cute top love the bull dog and those earrings are my favorite!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That sweatshirt is TOO cute!!

meghan said...

The envelope clutch is great. I've loved those for a long time, but I always wonder if it's functional. I think a Friday's Fancies outfit is definitely the best place to pick it! :)

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

ha, that top just made me laugh! How cute is that.. I love bulldogs!

ally (the ruffled lace) said...

i love that you picked those karen walker shades for more than one post! i have the same obsession with the tortoiseshell cat eye look!
http://theruffledlace.blogspot.com/