love lists: september.
september has been a month of slightly cooler louisiana temperatures. it's been a month of road trips, running outside, & quality time with a book. a month of time well-spent with family & justin. it's been a month i've really enjoyed, to tell you the truth... i love the crispness of the beginning of fall - the new beginnings. the thought of people buying school supplies, even if i didn't myself. the thought of boots & blankets & pumpkin spice being right around the corner. and the promise of thanksgiving & christmas & new years on the horizon.
here are a few things i have loved in the month of september.
1. MAC 'satin taupe' eye shadow.
2. 'last night at chateau marmont' by lauren weisberger.
3. carmex lip balm.
4. he's just not that into you, in movie version.
5. benefit 'my place or yours gina' perfume.
6. tokyo milk 'lotus sake' perfume.
7. trips to st. francisville.
8. new cooking endeavors.
9. rimmel london 'vintage pink' lipstick.