Friday, April 19, 2013

friday's fancies #67: neon novice.

friday's fancies #67: neon novice.

bag | top | pearls | shoes | blush | skirt

I don't claim to be a neon expert by any means, but as I wrap up the last leg of my road trip to Shreveport this morning, I know I'll daydream of donning this ensemble to my mom's honors society banquet tonight. True, this outfit would be pretty spectacular, but I think I have a perfectly good one up my sleeve for in-real-life, too.

This weekend holds a lot of exciting plans for me. As mentioned above, I'll be attending a banquet for my mom's induction into an honors society tonight, which I couldn't be more thrilled or proud about. On Saturday morning, I'll be joining Lindsey on a wedding errand. I'm so excited to see her! And on Sunday, I'll be attending church with my parents in the morning, hopefully followed up by breakfast at either Strawn's or Another Broken Egg. Happy Weekend!

this week's posts:
more about me

link-up: friday's fancies \ {long distance loving}

6 comments:

Katie Ann said...

This outfit is fantastic!! I love its classiness with the bright pop of color. Happy Friday =)

http://dustywindowpanes.blogspot.com/

Nikell said...

I love the blue with the neon and black. Such a cute and unexpected combo.


Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Allyssa said...

I love the peplum top! And those shoes are gorgeous! I hope you're having a great weekend :)

siddathornton said...

i love it, too! i don't own any peplum tops, but i think they're really cute. i had a lovely weekend & i hope you did too!

siddathornton said...

thank you - i love it too!

siddathornton said...

thank you! i hope you had a great weekend!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...