Wednesday, April 10, 2013

wilmington snapshot: st. patrick's day parade.

Nearly one month ago, Justin & I had our Dallas family visiting, & we were lucky enough to attend the St. Patrick's Day parade downtown. Before attending the festivities, we breakfasted at Dixie Grill, where I had the most delicious Banana Pecan French Toast, ever. Here are some snaps from the main event.



We had a blast, & I really love that Wilmington hosted such a festive event. I wonder what we'll go to next?

photos: nikon

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love the one of the little girl taking a picture with her little pink camera!! Hehe!

Some Snapshots Blog
Jess

siddathornton said...

that is one of my favorites! that is my niece, & she was so excited to take her own pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community forums that cover the same
topics discussed in this article? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

Visit my page: http://jnjone661.newsvine.com/

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...