Monday, March 4, 2013

around here lately.

Greetings from Pinehurst! Justin & I plan to do some exploring today, then we'll be headed back south to Wilmington. I wanted to leave you all with a photo post today, because I have quite a backlog of photos I'd like to share in this space, & I figured it's time! I hope you'll bear with me as I plan to share lots of pictures this week.

Recently I noticed that it's been since before Christmas, that I last compiled an Around Here Lately post. In the past couple of months, we've been keeping ourselves busy with family visits for Christmas, whirlwind trips to Shreveport for engagements, road trips to both Myrtle Beach & Charleston, & lots of other things in between. 
christmas eve at wrightsville beach | strolling in downtown wilmington

tea time | moving truck trek, shreveport -> wilmington

benscoter-love wedding |  justin's giraffe friends at the ivy cottage

justin & me | at wrightsville for shannon + julianne's visit

the day's jewels | road trip to charleston

valentine's dinner at dock street oyster bar | signs of spring at harris teeter

Next time I won't wait so long in between AHL posts - it was difficult to choose which photos to feature, & I didn't want this post to be miles long. Like photo posts? This may just be your lucky week. Two more are on the docket in the next few days - the recap from our Pinehurst adventure, as well as another installment of the Charleston Snapshot series.


photos: instagram

4 comments:

Sarah // The Quixotic Chica said...

The look of those colorful chairs at Harris Teeter makes me smile. They are just begging for us to lounge outside in the sunshine!

Jess said...

I love photo posts! So colorful & fun to read! I especially like the chair one, the valentines day one, and the BEACH one!

http://somesnapshots.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

If you wish for to take a good deal from this paragraph then you have to apply
these techniques to your won weblog.

My website - peoples quotes

Maya McDonald said...

So many pretty pictures - I love IG stalking you and seeing all your fabulous adventures :)


xx,
Maya
www.charminglystyled.com

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...