usually i like to keep posts down to one per day around here.
but, when i realized i had yet to participate in 'fill in the blank friday' over at the little things we do,
i knew it was time to whip out a second post for this lovely friday.
1. a nervous habit I have is picking all the polish off my fingernails. i really know how to ruin a manicure.
2. something that makes me sad is the way people treat one another. let's all be sweet to each other.
3. today I am thankful for showers. and i can't wait to take one after work. i went to the midnight showing of breaking dawn part 1 last night, & i didn't wake up in time to shower this morning. i know i'm going to feel so much better after it.
4. my favorite room in my house is the dining room. it is recently remodeled, & the walls are a cool, serene, gray color. it is so peaceful in that room - i love to take my laptop in there, sit at the table, & write.
5. i can't stand being told what to do. that makes me sound like a child, but it's true.
6. if I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would buy boots, skinny jeans, & makeup. yes, magically, all of that will only cost $100.
7. the last person I hung out with was my future in-laws, when we went to see the movie last night.