Friday, October 14, 2011

friday's fancies #7: fall festive.

friday's fancies #7: fall festive.




i can't lie: i positively love this week's friday's fancies theme (link up with {av} here, if you know what's good for ya). and it's mainly because i love fall clothing. i can't remember the last time i pulled on corduroy pants, so when i saw these j brand babies, i knew it was time for a revival. the thakoon addition plaid jacket looks just right for what i should be doing this fall: heading to starbucks, ordering a pumpkin spice latte (which - surprise, surprise - somehow found its way into my friday's fancies, even though it's not something that can be worn... or well, it's not something that should be worn), and hunkering down to write a 30-page grad school admissions manuscript. i picked the blue scarf because i can practically feel how soft it is just by looking at it, & i thought the yellow bag was a fun counterpart - its yellow to the scarve's blue is pleasing to the eye, in my opinion. boots were pretty much a given, right? i love the cute tie detailing of this pair. and yes, those tortoise sunnies are most definitely repeat offenders from this particular week. i think this means they've crossed over from dream-item to must-have item? right? i guess i'll start saving up now...

13 comments:

henning love said...

your outfit definitely makes me wanna snuggle up with a hot chocolate or warm pumpkin spice latte. it is so snuggly looking!

ashlyn | nicole said...

i have to agree with meg -- your outfit is super comfy looking & def makes me want to snuggle up with a warm cup of tea or PSL!

love that scarf!

have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

such a warm and cozy outfit! I definitly agree with what you said about the blue scarf..it looks so so soft and snuggly, i just want to reach out and grab it

L.A. in the bay said...

oh this is fabulous. Everything I love about Fall. And BTW I am drinking a pumpkin spice latte as we speak ! :)

Kate @ Daffodils said...

cute! I had my first PSL in years hte other day.. I blame pinterest for putting in my face all the time. It was delish :)

Sophia said...

I love the combination of all those things! There is nothing nicer than the beginning of fall, when you can wrap yourself in warm and cosy clothes and walk around amongst fallen leaves.

Vi

Eliza :: Case Study said...

That sweater is adorable! I'm in love! Have a wonderful weekend :) xoxo eliza

Secondhand Stella said...

Ooooo, love those sunglasses! Great picks!

bridechic said...

Tres chic and perfect for the chilly days approaching

Nikell said...

I love the accessories! Those boots...to live for!!

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

I can't decide what is my favorite thing....scarf, shirt, sunglasses. Love

StarletStarlet said...

I seriously LOVE that bag and the glasses. That is SO the color that I want to add in my wardrobe AND my house!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

Tortoise glasses = LOVE.

Anna
http://www.anewfoundtreasure.com

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...