Friday, May 3, 2013

friday's fancies #68: a southern bachelorette weekend.

Today we shove off for my dear friend Lindsey's bachelorette party! While we won't be spending time in the French Quarter pictured above - we'll be celebrating in its Louisiana namesake - I know there are lots of laughs & adventure in store for us. Below is what I'd be rocking, budgets aside. And even though my dream outfit isn't in the cards for this weekend's festivities, I have a little black dress in my suitcase that I know won't disappoint.

friday's fancies #68: a southern bachelorette weekend.


top | skirt | earrings | clutch | heels



Here's to a weekend full of laughs, drinks, friends, food, & music. Happy Bachelorette Party, Lindsey!


link-up: friday's fancies \ {long distance loving}
photo: taken in charleston, south carolina \ nikon

12 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Have fun!!! That outfit is too cute! I have a similar skirt that you are making me want to wear!

birdie to be said...

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Sounds like fun! And this outfit is amazing! So perfect for a night out!

Marie said...

Have a wonderful weekend!! Sounds like it will be super fun!! Great outfit, love that skirt!!

Best, Mree
www.twinlivingblog.com

Sarah said...

Super cute! This is a perfect bachelorette outfit. Have fun with your ladies!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Aww, Have a great time! Love this outfit!!!

Alexa said...

Yay have a good time! Bachelorette parties are always a blast!

Kristin said...

That outfit is terrific!! Sounds like you've got an awesome weekend in store - have fun!

Ashley said...

Oh that sounds like fun... have a blast this weekend with your girls!

emily | so anthro said...

Oh that will be so fun, and what a perfect bachelorette outfit this will be! Gotta love a little bit of sparkle for girls weekend!

Allison @ In the Queen City said...

I'll headed to a southern bachelorette weekend too... in ATL! Have fun in Nola! Cheers! :)

Unknown said...

I love that sequin skirt!! I think anything with glitter and sequins looks fabulous :)
Xoxo
Suzanne from www.writtenbysuzanne.com

Betsy Transatlantically said...

oh GLAM! love the lace and the sequins - and those two shapes complement each other perfectly! woohoo party :)

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...