Thursday, May 16, 2013

shreveport snapshot: the girlies.

Today, these two girlies are getting a haircut. Kara & I piled them into the car this morning, & they both shook the entire way to the groomer's. We kept telling them, you're going to look & feel so much better after this, but I don't really think they cared or believed us.  I can't wait to see how cute they are when we pick them up later this afternoon.
 
As my visit in Shreveport draws to a close, I am trying to savor every single little moment. Even the simple act of dropping the dogs off to be groomed. 
 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Poor girls, they probably thought they were going to the vet. I'm sure they were relieved when they realized it was just the groomer. :)

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...